What do you think of the new Instagram feature where you can add a friend to your Instagram live Story?
Here are 6 steps to add a friend to your Instagram live Story, it’s fairly simple.
- Go to the Story screen by swiping right on the home screen. Choose Live from the options.
- Once you’re live, you’ll see an icon at the bottom of the screen that looks like two smiley faces sitting next to each other. Tap the double smiley icon.
- A list will pop up and you can tap to add anyone from the list. Just remember, the friend must be watching your live Story to add them, so be sure to let your chosen co-host know what you’re up to ahead of time.
- Once you tap to add your friend, he/she will receive a notification on their screen. The notification gives them the choice to join or not.
- If your friend accepts, your viewers will see the screen split and your friend’s live feed will fill the second half of the screen. Both of you can add filters to your live story to add a little fun to it!
- If your friend is getting on your nerves, you can get rid of them by tapping the X on the upper-right side of their screen. The feed will go back to just you. You can also add a new friend if you like.
It’s time to enjoy Instagram live with friends!
Learn more about our services here.